Thursday, October 1, 2020

Quick Update - October 1st, 2020

Hard to believe it has been five months since my last post. I didn't mean for this to happen, but the world kind of went to shit. So we've been home, staying home - as we should - and I think to say that we have felt "drained" is a bit lacking. 


Mental states, creativity, energy levels, motivation - they've all been in a constant state of flux (to say the least) - so it's been hard to get back here. 


The country feels more divided than ever, we can't see anyone, we're stressed and tired and frustrated - it's just... well, it's not great. 


I found a good glossary online of terms, so I might go through it and start posting my own rantings about the terms. That could be fun... stay tuned for more posts, hopefully on a schedule! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment