Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's a boy Mrs. Walker it's a boy.

Today I changed my Facebook name. It may seem stupid to some people, or pointless. But honestly, it's a great support system for me. I can't always see my friends, and it's nice to know that even if I don't see them or talk to them all the time - that they're there to support me. I like to know that they're still rooting for me.

So far everything is going smoothly when it comes the hormones, but I think I'm going to start taking them once a week instead of once every two weeks. Believe it or not I can actually feel the difference after two weeks of taking it. I'm hoping that every week will be better than every two weeks. Still haven't really talked to Mom or Dad about it since our last chat, and Dad keeps asking me if I'm sick or losing my voice because it keeps cracking. And I'm really trying not to laugh.

Really.