Tuesday, May 20, 2014

GoFundMe is LIVE! PLEASE HELP MY DREAM COME TRUE!

So I decided it's time to get serious about Top Surgery. This is the next step and I cannot hide anymore pretending I can do it alone. I need help.

I have created a donation page with GoFundMe as was Naomi's idea (thank you so much for this, by the way) and I wanted to share the link on here. Send it to anyone and everyone - as you would expect me to ask, and if you can donate that's great! But if not (believe me I understand) just share it because sharing is caring, it can be fun!

It also only takes a few seconds to send along the link and you would be helping a dream come true. If you donate, and want me to know about it I will send out personalized thank you notes to anyone who emails me at akircheim@gmail.com.

The notes may include a nice little present from yours truly. I mean, I'm no Joss Whedon (seriously check this out) but I'm sure I can come up with something.

Thank you in advance, and as always anyone can email me about anything at any time and I will answer questions, always be honest, and maybe even give some advice if needed.

So here's the link to Aidan's Top Surgery!