Thursday, July 28, 2016

I finally did the thing

Hello everyone! I've been working average 10 hour days lately, so I haven't been around much, sorry about that.

WE GOT ENGAGED ON JULY 6TH!!!

I finally popped the question where we had our first date. A tiny hole in the wall, sushi restaurant, the only people who were around were the sushi chef and his son - and they were very happy for us. It was perfect.

FAQ:

1. We have not chosen a date yet - shooting for Fall 2017.
2. We have no idea where we want to have it.
3. It will not be a huge or expensive wedding so pinterest DIY projects are appreciated
4. Yes, I got on one knee.
5. No I didn't ask her father for permission.
6. No, I will not be wearing a tux.
7. Yes, it will somehow involve superheroes.
8. We don't know where/when the engagement party will be yet.

That about covers it.

Next time: The condescending letter and check from my grandfather! (Yes, the one who wrote me an 8 page letter about fiscal responsibility and that I'm ruining my parent's lives by transitioning - it's great, you won't want to miss it)

I will try to post again soon, we are working at the NY Renaissance Faire Saturdays from August - October. So here's hoping I get some time in to write, it's been so long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment