Tuesday, April 5, 2016

What about everyone else?

Going through transition can be a very internal experience. To say the least, it is something that not everyone will understand. It tends to make people who transition very self-aware. I personally have learned over the past few years that I'm stronger than I believed I was, and I'm more than just another person walking down the street. I've learned who I really am, and it's comforting to know that I'm still learning. However, it makes me think about other people a lot, too. I often wonder what other people are doing. People I know well, people I knew a lifetime ago, as well as people I've never met and never will. Where are they right now? This very second? Where is that person in the car next to me going? How many years have that older couple been taking walks together?

I think about the world a lot.

Sometimes, the world really sucks.

Today is one of those days.

Any good vibes you can spare, send them my way - I know of a friend who needs them.