Saturday, August 9, 2014

The best day of their lives...as long as we all stick to the schedule.

David and I have not been friends forever. We didn't grow up together, or even meet as kids at all. We met as adults, only a few years ago - when I first started changing pronouns. He and Nicole have been nothing but amazing as friends and supporters.

They are getting married today.

I'm not going to say "it's hard to believe what good friends we become" because it's not. They are amazing people who have easily become two of my closest friends. I am beyond happy and excited for them to be getting married!

I do have to admit... I am a little jealous. ;-) It's okay though...my time will come eventually.

Sarah and I love you both and today is going to be awesome. We look forward to spending many more years as friends.

Mazel tov!